30 for 30...am I crazy? I think so.

Monday, January 31, 2011 § 0

I am now officially a proud member of the 30 for thirty 'remix your closet' community.  I'm so excited.  Basically, all I have to do is get 30 items from my closet (including shoes, excluding accessories) and mix and match them all for 30 days.  I will be taking photos of my outfits every day and sharing them right here so you can see how I did it.  I'm actually quite nervous! I know I can do it, though.  This is my dedication face:
Oh yeah.  That there is real.  

SOOOO here are my items, chosen with extreme care:

3 JACKETS:

ARMY: Old Navy
DENIM: Old Navy
BLAZER: Forever 21

11 TOPS:

I do realize that it's risky picking two denim shirts, but they each serve different purposes.  The lighter one acts like a shirt, while the dark one is one I wear over other things. 

C'EST CHIC: Forever 21
PEUT ETRE: Mango for JC Penney

DARK DENIM: Miley Cyrus/Max Azria for Walmart
LIGHT DENIM: Chaps for Kohls
RED POLKA DOT: Norma Kamali for Walmart
GINGHAM: I Love Ronson for JC Penney

 B&W POLKA: Delia's
B&W STRIPE: Target
BLACK V-NECK: Old Navy
GRAY V-NECK: Old Navy
WHITE BLOUSE: Kohl's

2 DRESSES

 FLORAL: Upscale Boutique
DENIM: Forever 21

2 SKIRTS:

BROWN: Forever 21 (I'm always afraid to wear this because it's so long...but I plan to work it and work it HARD!)
PLAID: Forever 21

4 SWEATERS:

WHITE CARDI: Old Navy
GRAY&PURPLE: Forever 21
BLUE CARDI: American Eagle
CHUNKY KNIT: Target

3 JEANS:

DARK DENIM: Forever 21
BLACK DENIM: Levi's 
REG. DENIM: Old Navy

5 PAIRS OF SHOES:

LEOPARD: Target
OXFORDS: Forever 21
PINK&BLACK: Forever 21
BOOTS: Target
NUDE WEDGES: Target

I'm excited!  If you're still confused about the 30 for 30 challenge and maybe want to try it out yourself, here's the link to the girl who started it all:


AND I added something a little fun to my 30 for 30 remix days....each day I do it, I'm going to add on a song that describes my mood/day/outfit/etc.  It may be silly and cheesy, but it makes the whole thing, like, 10 times more fun for me.  

Leave a comment if you plan on remixing along with me!

Have a lovely Monday, 
Cooper









What's this?

You are currently reading 30 for 30...am I crazy? I think so. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply