Golden Globes.

Sunday, January 16, 2011 § 0

I never realize how much of a fashion/hot male celebrity/movie lover dork I am until I watch an awards show.  I used to want to be an actress, but now I just hold out hope that a producer will come up to me in the mall and beg me to be in their movie.  It could happen.

ANYWAY, I died for fashion tonight.  I have to say, there were so many gorgeous dresses.  Below, I pay homage to my top four faves (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):

1.  WELL, first of all, Hailee Steinfeld rocked this.  I have a girl crush on her, and she's three years younger than me.  It's a problem.  I'm just saying, when I look at her, I'm ashamed of how I dressed at age 14.

2. Leighton Meester.  Do I even need to explain my love for this girl?  She never stops pushing the limits of fashion and this dress was just crazy wonderful and unique.

3.  Olivia Wilde's dress makes me sad for prom, because I want to wear something like this so badly and yet I know I will never find it.  Ho-hum.  Well, she looked super badass, and I loved the pictures of her showing of her studded yellow heels underneath.

4.  Emma Stone is perfection personified in this dress.  A lot of people didn't like how plain it was, but come on- IT'S CALVIN KLEIN COLLECTION.  You don't just call Calvin 'plain' and get away with it.  I believe the word you're looking for is CLASSIC and SOPHISTICATED.  Anyway, peach is an adorable color on her and accents that hot new blonde 'do she's been rocking lately.  And I love anything backless.

The runner ups of this evening's best dressed list include:
 Sandra, will you ever stop being amazing? Even though you looked so sad.
"How can someone so beautiful...be so sad?" -Mindy Kaling, The Office
Preach it, Kelly.

 Jayma Mays looks so wonderful here.  This is such a unique gown!

AND OF COURSE my lady lover, the beautiful Anne Hathaway.  Oh, yes, this dress was backless.  I actually tried to put this one on my favorites collage but Picnik only gave me four spaces. 

GOODBYE, Golden Globes.  You were a terrific show filled with Ryan Gosling's adorable facial expressions, Bro love between Jason Segel and Jake Gyllenhall, Andrew Garfield and Jesse Eisenberg, Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges...need I go on?  You make me want to put on my old prom dress and make a speech into a hairbrush in front of my mirror.   I LOVE YOU.  

What's this?

You are currently reading Golden Globes. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply