What a day.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 § 0

I had a fun one, actually.  It's been a nice break from all the stress I've been dealing with lately, via yearbook, pre-cal (blech), and various other aspects of my life.

I mean, I guess I should get prepared for this since I'll have to deal with it in college and all, but right now I've got a bad case of senior-itis and the only thing that can cure it is the diploma in my hand on June 4th.  Woah-it's only a few months away.

In other news, a long time ago I blogged (on my other blog that, sadly, got deleted) that I was visiting Colorado State (my future place of study) with my best friend and her family.   By some lucky, weird twist of fate, we both fell in love with the campus and I just found out that she just got accepted.  It's just funny to me since we've been friends for so long, doing everything together, and now we're entering this next phase of our lives by each other's sides.  I don't know; I'm a sentimental slob.  It's just going to be nice to have her around, since I thought we might be attending different colleges.

It's going to be nice.  Of course, we can't spend EVERY minute together, I know that, but she's going to make the transition from Texas to Colorado much, much easier.

ALSO in other news, I just finished That Thing You Do, directed by Tom Hanks, and it was adorable.  If you're a fan of the sixties and guys with goofy personalities, you'll be a fan of this movie.  I thought it was great.

What's this?

You are currently reading What a day. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply