What I'm in love with this week....

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 § 1

This skirt from ASOS:
It's GORGEOUS and would go with probably a billion things in my closet.  I need it.  I love it.  Now all I have to do is get 50 bucks to buy it with.  

This movie:
Because I am a super slacker and claim to have no time even though I spend hours on Tumblr and Facebook, I watched the movie for a project instead of reading the book.  I found that it was wonderful, and NOT TO FEAR, I plan on reading the original Shakespeare version very soon.  Anna Friel was adorable in this movie, and I was excited to see her since I am a Pushing Daisies obsessor and lust after her style in the show (shown below):


And Stanley Tucci is in it too.  And Sam Rockwell.  And Christian Bale.  And Rupert Everett (who looks smokin', by the way)

That's it for now :)

Have a lovely Wednesday, 
Cooper



Chuck's style photo from www.agentlover.com




What's this?

You are currently reading What I'm in love with this week.... at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 1 Response to “What I'm in love with this week....”

§ Leave a Reply