Beginning to see a pattern....

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 § 0

I wear a lot of blue...and black...and red...and brown.....

But if you know what works for you, then you should work it! I'll just keep telling myself that :)

Denim Shirt: Wal-mart
Striped tank: Target
Black denim: Kohl's 
Oxfords: Forever 21

 How great is this simple black necklace from Forev 21?  It was cheap, too.  Nothing's better.


If you don't already own a pair of oxfords, BUY SOME.  I wear them with everything, even though a guy in my English IV class told me I was wearing "old man shoes".  Don't worry.  I assured him that it was okay, at least I wasn't wearing women's skinny jeans.  Like he was.  

Even though I probably was wearing women's skinny jeans at the time....but I digress. 


What's this?

You are currently reading Beginning to see a pattern.... at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply