On the line....love isn't always on time.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 § 0

I have that song stuck in my head since it was playing in BJ's Brewery.  The mommas and I decided to get out of the house today since I got yet another day off from school (even though the ice is now slush).  We had tons o' fun, but before we went I asked her if she would take my outfit picture today since she was a photography major.  I think I brought out the snapper in her, since she could not stop putting me in different poses and in front of different backgrounds! Proof:


Sweater: Forever 21
V-neck: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Target
Belt: JC Penney


Her least favorite one ^ since it looks like I'm about to do something naughty.  Silly mama.  

At least I managed to finally belt something successfully!  I'm terrible at belting unless I put the belt in proper loops where it belongs.  But look at me now!

I know, I know, I've worn these boots three times already.  However, I was not about to go out in the snow with my suede heels or any flats and be frozen to death.  Boots won the battle this morning.

I also just wanted to brag- I FINALY got a good picture of my dog, Keeley, today.  She is absolutely terrified of the camera and if you so much as point it at her, she makes her most un-cute face and runs in the other direction.  I got this from sneaking up on her in my mom's room:
Success.

What's this?

You are currently reading On the line....love isn't always on time. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply