Well, she was an American girl....

Friday, February 18, 2011 § 0

We had an impromptu photo shoot while my photos were uploading in yearbook.
Did I mention that my Creative Director of Photography is highly talented?
Sorry you can't see my red shoes in this pic (I swapped my black and pink ones in my 30 for these red ones, seen in the last picture).





Alas, the red shoes!

So, tonight was my friend's birthday party, and we went out to Buca's with her family, her boyfriend, the bestie and her boyfriend (yes, I went stag).  Thinking we would not do anything active afterwards, I wore my nice taupe wedges.

We ended up doing laser-tag.

Oh, well.  I was worried about it, but those heels are so crazy comfortable that it hardly mattered.  And I POWNED all the little kids in tennis shoes (well, I got ninth place, but still).

Happy Friday, everyone!

Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading Well, she was an American girl.... at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply