Windy, wonderful weather.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 § 0

If you're wondering, I did happen to stick to my 30 for 30 yesterday.  We went and took Shannon's senior pictures (she's the bestie) and, while I don't have a full body shot of my outfit, I do have this ol' gem:

Shannon looks like she's floating!  I wore my floral dress from Upscale Boutique, my Target boots, and my red tights.  Little did I know, it was going to be incredibly windy and, in my effort to do a cute little twirl for a picture, I ended up flashing a truckful of guys who, in response, honked.  

I guess I should take it as a compliment? Blech. 

Well, anyway, it counts as an outfit, so, there we have it.  Number eight!

And, adding onto the outfit magic, today we went to the Mac store to fix Molly's computer, which she spilled caramel all over (no more taking pictures of pies, Molly!).  I was cranky and didn't give myself much time to get dressed and thus, this was born:


 Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Flats: Target
Hair: RATTY


 If it was a perfect world, I would put the hair up, ditch the jacket, hike on a belt, and wear different shoes.  But alas, today was just not the greatest and so I settled for this.  It wasn't terrible...
It was okay.  Blech.  Just like this day. 

Oh, goodness.  I should not be blogging when I'm in a mood!



What's this?

You are currently reading Windy, wonderful weather. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply