Amateur hour

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 § 0

Ah, we can't all be professional photographers. However, I think my counter and 10-second-timer option on my camera did quite well, don't you?

I had this polka-dot blouse tucked in today, but when I got home it was bothering me so much that I couldn't bring myself to tuck it back in, even for a quick picture. Today has been so crazy, what with yearbook and physics tests and math quizzes and headaches galore (and did I mention yearbook?) that I toppled onto the couch as soon as I got home. However, I gotta give a shout out to my right-hand girls, Maggie and Bri, who organized and planned and did all sorts of stuff since I wasn't able to be pulled out of class today, and got a bajillion things done without me.   Love them.

So, I finally watched Raiders of the Lost Arc, and I must say, Harrison Ford was looking pretty fine for an older man. Basically, I loved it.  I especially loved Karen Allen's character, Marion.  She's so fiesty!  Not only that, but she has a spectacular wardrobe:


Her and Indy make a lovely couple.  I mean, who could resist that face:

Happy Wednesday,
Cooper
Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading Amateur hour at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply