Another crazy day.

Thursday, March 10, 2011 § 0

And with the yearbook due in one day, how could it not be? We've all been running around like chickens with our heads cut off, but chickens that know about journalism and are damn good at it, too. So, I guess chicken bodies with smarts?
It's yearbook week. I don't have to make sense.

My 30 for 30 is winding down, and I must say, I've learned a few things.
1. I love me some pants. I used to think that all I ever wanted to wear were skirts, but I love me some pantalones. It's become obvious.
2. I wear a lot of very similar colors. Black, reds, blues, neutrals. I gotta get some pink into my wardrobe.
3. I need more nude colored flats. Ones that aren't high-heeled. I'm going to college soon, for heaven's sakes.
4. And lastly, that it actually is possible for me to get creative with my outfits. I'm...*sniff*..so proud of myself.

Moment over. Back to stressing.

So long!
Cooper
Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading Another crazy day. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply