Coh-lee-gee-ate.

Thursday, March 3, 2011 § 0

Don't I look just...smart? That's what my mom says when she doesn't like an outfit of mine. She says I look 'smart'. As if you really ever want to look smart.
Unless you're in a library. Or any type of government office. Ok, never mind: anywhere other than the club, it's good to look smart. So, thanks, mom?
I had the greek princess Maggie Molhoek take my picture today, and she did such a bang-up job. I love her. She often puts inspirational videos on my facebook wall, which is nice.

As you can see, I wore my taupe heels for the second time in a row this week.  Fashion faux pas? I think not.  This outfit would literally not go with anything else except my boots (which is a classic lazy Cooper outfit) and maybe my oxfords...but I went safe with it.  AND I mastered driving with heels on.  Watch out, world.

Oh, and this is my 'watch out world' picture to go with the phrase.  

So long, 
Cooper


Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading Coh-lee-gee-ate. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply