Day 2- Blog Name Meaning.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 § 0

Welcome to Day 2 of 30 Days of Blogging!  Today's topic? The meaning behind the blog name.

Technically, I have two: Cooper Calamity and the one on my domain, 'shesacalamity' (She's a calamity).
Cooper Calamity stems from last year, when my sister, Corey (last year's prom date and one of my good friends) and I were listening to The Like (below) and decided to make up a fictional 1960s pop-rock band, changing all of our names into something radical and fun.  Molly became Birdie Jones, Corey was Flash Ferdinand, and I, Cooper Calamity.  I started using it for everything- usernames, code names, and, more recently, a blog title.

She's A Calamity is simply used because my old blog, domain name coopercalamity.blogspot.com, was sadly deleted after my google account was spamming everyone in my address book.  Blogger wouldn't let me use it a second time et voila, shesacalamity.blogspot.com was born.

Terribly stimulating, I know.  But don't turn that dial- day 3 is coming in fast and strong and that's when I'll let you see a photo of me...as a child.

Happy Sunday,
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading Day 2- Blog Name Meaning. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply