Day 9- Something I'm proud of from the past few days.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 § 1

The first thing would be the fashion show.  I'm proud of myself for sucking up my self-conciousness and feeling confident when I walked out on the runway, and for agreeing to do it.  BUT most of all, I'm just proud of Molly, since her idea was amazing and she executed it so well!  My sister's going to be famous, y'all.

From left to right: Adriana the white flower, Becky the willow tree/fern, Me, the hibiscus flower, and Rachel the palm tree.

Me in my red dress. 

That's what I'm proud of.  Good job Molly, and great job to the models, too!

Happy Sunday, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading Day 9- Something I'm proud of from the past few days. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 1 Response to “Day 9- Something I'm proud of from the past few days.”

§ Leave a Reply