Grassy knoll.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 § 0

I felt quite dapper in my bow blouse today.
I knew that I hadn't worn these wedges in a while, and therefore decided to wear them today. I think in these last few outfits I'm going to try to incorporate things I've only worn once so far or hardly at all. That means I've got to stop with the pants for, like, two days. At least.

What can I say? I love me some pantalones.

As always, we got a little crazy during our shoot today (as always done by the lovely Brittany Morehead):

Part 2 of me on the zamboni-looking thing.  I have an obsession.


I....don't remember how this one came about.


Brown being silly.  As always!




PORTRAITS

And we finish it off with what Brown calls my 'yearbook face'.  

I hope you all had a lovely Wednesday.  I'm going to go cook up some mac and cheese and contemplate getting on the treadmill. We'll see how it goes.

Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading Grassy knoll. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply