Crazy stupid love.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 § 0

I absolutely cannot WAIT to see this movie when it comes out in theaters.  I mean, sure, it looks a little bit cheesy, but obviously it's going to have substance- there ain't no movie starring Steve Carrell, Julianne Moore, Ryan Gosling, and Emma Stone that don' have no substance (ok, I'm done with ghetto talk now).  


Just decide for yourself, will you?



See, I told you. It looks amazing.

Day 23: my favorite quote? Sheesh. I've sort of got a lot. I love looking up quotes, and I write down all of the ones that mean something to me or change my mood. I'll write down a few of the ones that are especially important to me:

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -Henry David Thoreau

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." -Groucho Marx

"They should tell you when you're born: have a suitcase heart, be ready to travel." -Gabrielle Zevin


I have so many more that I love, and occasionally I'll post them on here, but those are the few that have stuck with me.

Another thing I want to mention is that today is the anniversary of my Grandpa's death. I miss all of his wonderful stories about his childhood and his life with his kids and with his loving wife, my grandmother, but I know he's up in heaven, watching me create some stories of my own.

I love you, Grandpa, and I miss you to bits.

Have a glorious Wednesday,
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading Crazy stupid love. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply