Day 21: Something that makes me happy.

Friday, April 15, 2011 § 0

There are so many things.  For example, the rain: 

That of which we haven't gotten much of lately.  I miss it dearly.  

http://rianaaa.tumblr.com/

And then there's Harry Potter, which I just watched with my family: 
Makes the real world seem ten times more magical, even if Hogwarts isn't real....


Thinking of CSU makes me happy: 
(This is Shannon's picture)

But above all else, I'd probably have to go the mushy route and say my family.  I'm so grateful that I get to live with a group of people that are just as strange as me.  

But they're also wonderful.  And kind.  And supportive.  And the best family anyone could have. 


Night, all, 
Cooper



What's this?

You are currently reading Day 21: Something that makes me happy. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply