Dilemma.

Monday, April 18, 2011 § 0

I just got my vintage cutoff shorts from Zora Belle on Etsy and they look great!  I can't wait to wear them.  My only problem is.....

They are pretty big on me.  A sizable amount of large-ness.  I don't know why I ordered them so big; I forgot they were men's sizes and not women's.  

Soooo my mother has slapped 'em in the wash, using hot water to shrink 'em, but if that doesn't work then I'm perplexed.  If you have any suggestions, leave a comment!

Day 22.  Something I crave: 

Ummmmm.....good deals.  Macaroni and cheese (all the time).  Chocolate chip pancakes.  And....adventure (haha).  

Can you tell I'm getting a bit tired of this?  No more 30-day-things for Cooper for a while.  

What's this?

You are currently reading Dilemma. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply