Fairytale Royal Wedding

Saturday, April 30, 2011 § 0

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the magical event: 

"You look beautiful."

That dress...that effing dress.  Love that it was Sarah Burton for McQueen. 
Pippa's dress was amazing, too.

One of my favorite parts about this wasn't just the church, but the trees.  Kate did good bringing those in. 




Money shot!

Helpful Harry.  He was so sweet throughout the ceremony.


Yes, I was one of those crazy people who stayed up until 3 A.M. to watch the wedding.  I wanted to experience it firsthand- after all, this is my generation's Diana!  I'm glad I did.  It's not just about the romance- it's about it being such an important historical event (and, ok, I guess it's like 80% about the romance)!  I loved every minute of it.  

What's this?

You are currently reading Fairytale Royal Wedding at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply