Happy Easter!

Sunday, April 24, 2011 § 0

Happy Easter to everyone out in the blogosphere.  It's a wonderful, rainy day!  Last night we had a storm so crazy that the wind alone ripped off a hunk of our fence.  We had to make sure our dog didn't run into our neighbor's yard!  Driving around today, we saw that we weren't the only ones that that had happened to, so I hope everyone's ok and that the damage isn't too severe.  

To celebrate Easter as well as my cousin's birthday, we went over to her house and had a little soiree.  My sister did my makeup, and she tried out a cat-eye using only eyeshadow and no liner, which I've only seen on celebs: 


However, my sister's attempt was successful and made my eyes look awesome! I don't usually wear this much makeup so this was a nice change from the ordinary.  


Thank ya, Molly!


DAY 26 (I listed day 22 twice.  This is not Day 25, it's 26!): A list of things I'm thankful for: 

1. My family (obviously)

2. My best friend, Shannon.  

3. My yearbook crew

4. Whatever it is that's wrong with me that's taking me to Colorado instead of plunking me in a Texas school (or right with me)

5. Vampire Weekend and Ezra's sweet voice
(Thank you for blessing him with that voice, Lord)

6. And, last but not least, the fact that DanRad is still single.

Someone up there's saving him for me. 


Have a wonderful Sunday, 
Cooper










What's this?

You are currently reading Happy Easter! at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply