Sunday, April 3, 2011 § 0


I love looking at old books in antique stores.  Yeah, not looking through them or reading them, just at them.  They're pretty.  That's their only function, right?

Enjoyed some deliciousness from the local cupcake store, What's Up Cupcake.

My fave, the salted caramel cupcake.  Mmmmmmmmm.  It's got caramel in the middle. 

My day 14 family photo: 

This was taken in 2007, so we've all changed a lot since then.  But I couldn't find the one of us in Colorado, lookin' all hot! Oh, well.  Here we are in all our glory.  My parents are the most wonderful, supportive people on earth and I've told you the greatness my sister possesses already.  Love 'em all.

Happy Sunday evening, 
Cooper


What's this?

You are currently reading at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply