Secret agenda.

Monday, April 25, 2011 § 0

I've wanted this blog to be more fashion oriented for some time now.  I finally got back into the swing of things, and had my photog friend (Brittany from my 30 for 30 photos) snap a shot of me today!


This outfit was super-comfortable.  Since it was still rainy today, I decided to break out the boots.  I must admit, I am a repeat offender- I wore this shirt last night to my cousin's birthday/easter celebration party.   Oh well, I'll ask forgiveness of the fashion gods later.  As for the jacket- I haven't worn it in forever and I just found it in my closet.  I love it; it's so military-style/victorian-ish!

Day 27: My day job vs. My passion. 

Well, you obviously know by now that my passion is writing.  I don't really have a day job, unless being a student counts.  And I think it does.  

I have about four notebooks filled with ideas i'll have for a story or something (beep- nerd alert) and my school notes are covered with scribbles of new material I've thought of that day.  Sometimes I'll just sit in class, writing, not even paying attention to what the teacher is saying.

So basically...yeah, that's a problem. Haha.


What's this?

You are currently reading Secret agenda. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply