good lighting, good friends, and good fun.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 § 0

Last Thursday was our annual Yearbook banquet.  Here are some photos of the fete, again courtesy of the lovely Maggie:


Each table was themed off of a different children's book, and Maggie and I were seated at the Harry Potter table.  
SCORE.
(this picture is actually courtesy of Angela, another amazing photographer in yearbook)


Maggie, Bri, and I- business manager, future editor, and current editor!  I love us.  

The gang + Brown  (but she'll always be a part of our gang anyway, even if she doesn't know it!)

Current and future E-in-Cs.  This makes me sad and happy at the same time. 

Did you notice that we're all coordinated? We just go together. 

This is when Country Strong came on, of course.  We went crazy.  


Something I'll miss most about this year will be this woman right here.  She's changed my life in so many ways, and I can't thank her enough for it.  

Dang, this year's gone by fast.  I feel like it was yesterday that I found out I was going to be Editor.  Now I'm passing on the title to Bri....

I better finish this off before I start bawling. 

Happy Tuesday, 
Cooper


What's this?

You are currently reading good lighting, good friends, and good fun. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply