It was my birthday.

Friday, May 27, 2011 § 0

On Tuesday! And it was splendid, indeed.  After a lovely breakfast and stimulating day at school, my parents treated me to Genghis Grill (my fave restaurant) and we opened presents.

And look at my loot!

And that was just from my sister! I also got my very own GPS (for when I get lost in Colorado), a necklace, and charms for my charm bracelet.  However, the BEST part of it all was learning that my sister and my mom had made me a batch of wonderfully delicious red velvet cupcakes with pink cream cheese icing on top.  So delish.  

Tomorrow we'll be celebrating even more by heading to Medieval Times and witnessing some wonderful folks ride some horses and toss flowers and all that.  My goal: CATCH A FLOWER. 

Until tomorrow, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading It was my birthday. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply