My denim makes its debut.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 § 0



Sweater: Target
V-neck: Old Navy
Shorts: Etsy



I finally wore those Etsy shorts that I thought were too big (and they are, sort of) and tried to work with them.  And it was actually nice! They were so comfortable (given the fact that they weren't squeezing the life out of me) and it was perfect for a sunny day like today.  

Weird updates: 

1. I'm nominated for Best Dressed at my school.  Weird. But awesome! So if you go to my school, vote for me! And if you don't, just keep reading as if you never read this snippet of info!

2. I'm getting a spray tan on Friday for prom.  I'm nervous.  I have this image in my head of me coming out of the booth looking like Anne Hathaway in Bride Wars: 


Let's hope everything goes swimmingly.  

So long, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading My denim makes its debut. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply