A Night at the Drive-In.

Friday, May 20, 2011 § 0


Sorry for the poor quality of the pic, but my camera is broken so I used my phone.  But look at how cute we look, just hanging out at the drive-in!

For my birthday celebration, my friends and I decided to drive out to Granbury, a cute little town an hour away, and celebrate at a drive-in theater.  My friend brought his dad's truck and the rest of us supplied the blankets and snacks, and we were all set for a marvelous time. 

We killed time before the movie playing tag with little kids in the grassy area in front of the screen, and I realized just how out of shape I am.  But I also realized how EASY it is to have fun with people you love :)

We saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides, which I thought was great!  It wasn't as mysterious or deep as the other ones have been, but it was a fun movie with a cute side romance and I just really liked it.  It was perfect for a drive-in movie.


I think this is probably one of my favorite ever birthday celebrations.  I had an amazing time.  It's sad that drive-ins are dying out, because they involve dangerous amounts of joy.

Nighty night,
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading A Night at the Drive-In. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply