So I Watched This Tonight.

Sunday, May 29, 2011 § 0


And you know what? It was pretty great.  I've never thought that Jason Bateman was cute, but my opinion about that pretty much turned right around after seeing him in his adorable flannel shirts and cargo jackets.  Jennifer Aniston was gorgeous, and a pretty great mother.  The best part was probably the kid, though- he was strange and neurotic and smart and cute and I hope that if I ever have a kid, he's exactly like him. 

If you want a fun, sentimental comedy, then grab this movie- it's sweet.  

Tomorrow's my family party with my cousins to celebrate my 18th and graduation, so I'll update on that tomorrow.  

Till then, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading So I Watched This Tonight. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply