A Very Medieval Birthday.

Saturday, May 28, 2011 § 0

Tonight we went to Medieval Times to celebrate my 18th birthday with my family and my best friend (but she counts as family).  We had an amazing time!  I think the highlights included Shannon getting checked out by this creepy dude that sat next to her (thus forcing us to move, because of his creepiness), my frenzied waving at the sexy, sexy Green Knight and his consequent smiling and sticking out his tongue at me, and Shannon catching the yellow carnation from our Orlando Bloom look-a-like knight.  

Oh, what a night!!







She's just too excited for words.

Shannon caught the flower! 

Thank ya, Medieval Times! 

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend.  I'll be sure to upload some birthday pictures soon!

Until then, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading A Very Medieval Birthday. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply