my life, at 12:10 a.m., on a sunday night, in july.

Sunday, July 17, 2011 § 0

You know, just in case I look back in 30 years and ask myself, 'I wonder what 18-year-old me was doing in July!' Because I'll most likely be doing that a lot.

Well, first of all, I've been obsessed with Chuck lately.  The show, not the name, or the person (I don't know anyone named Chuck...I think)


It's pretty hilarious.  I'm going to be honest, it took me a while to get into it, but by the second season, I was hooked.  


Second of all, we're going to Galveston pretty soon for our annual 'girl's weekend' and I could not be more excited.  


The beach may not have the clearest water, but I love the atmosphere of Galveston.  It's the cutest beach town with so much history.  I can't wait to go again. 

Thirdly (thirdly? Is that a word?), I think I may have decided to get a tattoo.  NOT NOW, of course- I'm going to be mature about it and wait a year to make sure it's what I really want.

PLUS, it'll be after my first year of college and I think I'll need a reward for getting that over with!

Here's my thought: 
Daisies.  My absolute favorite flower and something that just oozes happiness.  

I do want something that means something to me, though, so I'll see if I can weave some family ties into it somehow.  I've got a whole year to figure it out :)

Au revoir,
Cooper




What's this?

You are currently reading my life, at 12:10 a.m., on a sunday night, in july. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply