My dorm; move-in week.

Thursday, August 25, 2011 § 0

I've finally gotten around to uploading the pictures of my dorm, and lo and behold, I found some great pictures of move-in week as well.





That was one of my last meals with the fam in Fort Collins...I wouldn't relive move-in day for the world. I hated it, because I knew my parents and sister were going to leave.  
WORST. 


But I did get around to setting up my things.  Here's my desk. 

My tractor-part bookend that I found at the farm!

My wall of frames. 

Etsy prints from Matou En Pelouche

I totally made those map hearts! It was simple....just cut out some map hearts....

That's the Sylvia Plath poem with Molly's lips below it....

The photo strip I made of Molly and I in vintage attire; my woven Ikea desk organizer....

I apologize for the ugly ugly flash.  But that's my bed! Ikea duvet, Ikea cozy blanket, Ikea pillow (getting a theme here), navy blue pillow with arms from JC Penney, and stuffed dog that I've had since I was in the 3rd grade. 

His name is Poofy, and he's going through an identity crisis. 

Reading/going on the laptop nook, HOLLA! 

This chair is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and it is crazy, crazy comfortable, y'all. 

Well, there ya go, a look into my (not yet)home away from home. 

As for my first week of college?  Still not amazing, but it takes time, I know.  Homework is making me busier, and that, in itself, is something to be thankful for! All distractions are good distractions. 

Until later, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading My dorm; move-in week. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply