Murder Mystery, DAHLING.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 § 0

Last night I went to a murder-mystery party put on by CSU, with a costume contest and free plane tickets to whoever's team solved the crime.  Needless to say, there was a Goodwill trip that needed to be made, and I ended up finding this getup:

I kind of really love this dress, and the hat wasn't bad, either.  I dressed for a wedding murder, unaware that the costume contest required you to actually be portraying someone, so a friend of mine said Anastasia at the last minute and so I told the crowd I was Russian royalty.  They bought it. 

While it was a lovely night (and I do recommend going to a murder mystery party if you've never been to one before, it's so much fun), we did not end up winning the plane tickets.  I think the memory alone was something worth winning anyway.  

Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that.  I'm not a college student so much as a 67 year old woman.  I'm going to go curl up in my hand-knitted sweater and do needlepoint while listening to Sarah McLaughlin and petting my cats.  So long and happy weekend. 


What's this?

You are currently reading Murder Mystery, DAHLING. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply