wow.

Sunday, October 9, 2011 § 0

it's been a while since I last posted!  I suppose I've been busy...there's been meetings, and NBC Thursdays, mug painting, and movie night with the suite mate (I finally watched The King's Speech; it was great).  Oh, and there was this:


For my vlog for the newspaper here, I wanted to do one about getting out of your dorm.  So, I planned on going to Old Town and taking videos of me messing around in shops, dancing in the street, engaging in regular shenanigans.  Well, that was before it started to rain.  And before my camera's memory card decided not to work. 

Luckily, my friend had her camera with her, and we said 'to hell with the rain' and shot the videos anyway.  I'll post the video after it gets put up on the Collegian's website!

I hope your weekend was equally as riveting as mine (and by riveting, I mean relaxing.  I don't think I left my dorm today except to get food....and I ain't even mad!) 

Until tomorrow, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading wow. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply