I need creative stimuli.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 § 0

I'm in one of those stages of my life where NOTHING that I create is good enough.  This week's collegian vlog is not my favorite.  When I finish an essay for a class, I'm not 100% positive that I killed it (and I can kill an essay).

(not exactly sure why it says 'loose' instead of 'lose' but you get the picture)


Something I am looking forward to, however, is seeing my family at the end of the week.  Actually, it's in two days!  And while, sadly, I won't be getting my green pants until after I get back (I'm crying inside), I'll be sure to put on my best skinny jeans for when I tumble off that plane and onto Texan soil.

I can't wait!

What's this?

You are currently reading I need creative stimuli. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply