So I noticed I'm not doing too well at this whole blogging thing...

Sunday, November 13, 2011 § 1

It's because I've been so busy, I promise.  In fact, I've been having quite a battle with a beautiful pair of green jeans:


Ordering these online has been a total bitch and, let me tell you something: I do not entirely enjoy being on hold by the Forever 21 representatives for more than 15 minutes.  15 fricking minutes!!! 

I just really want to wear these on the plane ride home, so I was a bit snippy to a customer service representative named Joseph (sorry again, Joseph), but they FINALLY shipped so hopefully the battle is over.  

In other news, the Collegian posted another one of my dorm life videos and so I thought I'd post it here for you guys to check out: 




Enjoy, and have a happy week!  I, for one, cannot wait for Thursday to come...that's when I leave for home and get to see my family for the first time in nearly three months.  YAY!

Adieu,
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading So I noticed I'm not doing too well at this whole blogging thing... at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 1 Response to “So I noticed I'm not doing too well at this whole blogging thing...”

  • Natalie says:

    dearest, you are supposed to blog more, not less, when you are a zillion miles away. I make a sad face every time I see your non-updated blog. Miss you, see you soon!

§ Leave a Reply