New room.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 § 0

So, since the current side of the dorm building that we live on is about to go under construction, we get to move to the other side of the building that is newly renovated.  We even got the chance to pick fourth-floor rooms, which are basically the mansions of Parmalee (not really, but that metaphor got out of hand).  They've got vaulted ceilings, freshly painted walls in nice colors (tan and light olive green, so soothing), and a bathroom that looks like the inside of a Holiday Inn.  And I LOVE the Holiday Inn.

We got the chance to go up there and check it out, and oh my damn...that is some spacious shit.  It got the cogs turning in my head, thinking about how I'm going to decorate my side of the room and I found some pretty beautiful pictures for inspiration on Pintrest:





I'm so excited.  

Pictures of the completed dorm will probably not be available until after break...it'll take us a while to decorate this baby!!

Also, check out my new vlog by clicking on the link in the above right corner.  

Happy, happy Tuesday, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading New room. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply