Christmas, Christmas...

Sunday, January 1, 2012 § 0

I know that it's passed already, but why not reverse the end-of-holidays gloom by providing you with some crazy pictures of my family on Christmas Eve and morn?




This is a game my Grandma has....it was actually pretty hilarious. 

Cheesecake. Yum. 

Is it a spoon, though? Is it???

Yep. I get stuck with all the paper. 



My dad preparing for the Polar Bear Plunge...

Yep.  It's damn freezing outside, too. 

And I said I would do it next year.  What is wrong with me??

Merry Christmas!


Stop taking pictures and get down to business.


My family really loves this movie...

Really...really loves it....

IT'S A GREAT MOVIE OKAY

Flannel buddies!

And cowboy boots to complete the look.   Now I'm a legit Texan!

Happy (late) Holidays :)


What's this?

You are currently reading Christmas, Christmas... at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply