What the hell am I wearing right now?

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 § 0

That's right.  After spending my entire high school existence silently lecturing girls for wearing leggings as pants, I have contradicted myself.
But they're just so damn COMFORTABLE.  And I promise you, I only wear them to the dining hall.  That's my leggings radius. 

I think I redeemed myself, though.  Today I bought the CUTEST oxfords on eBay: 

I'm obsessed with that tiny heel.  I can't wait to get them in. 

Well, tonight, I've got quite the exciting night planned.  I've got to finish my FAFSA and my Astronomy homework, and then maybe (just maybe) I'll eat some Skinny Cow dreamy clusters. 

Au revoir, 
Cooper


What's this?

You are currently reading What the hell am I wearing right now? at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply