Photo a day: Day 9.

Thursday, February 9, 2012 § 0

Childhood. 

The picture's a little pixellated, but I'm the hellion in the teal with the shotgun.  HEYOH!

Along with my photo of the day, here are some photos of my dorm that we rearranged the other day. 
My bed used to be lofted, but I lowered it almost all the way to the ground to make it a little bit cozier (plus, now I don't have to climb up and down the ladder to get up to my bed every morning and night). 

But I still wasn't satisfied...the ladders looked totally awkward just sticking up in the air so I had this amazing idea...BLANKET FORT!

I slung one of my extra sheets over the top of the ladders and bought some string lights at Target.  The only ones they had in the store were the seasonal valentine's rose lights...I'm not complaining.  Don't they look like poppies all lit up?

Then, today, I hung up some extra wall art and now have this totally kick-ass hangout space.  The only problem is that I never want to leave.....

Well, now I've got to get ready for my 7:00 p.m. astronomy lab (BLECHHH), but then I can come back to this magical-ness and just crash.  

Have a lovely Thursday night, 
Cooper



What's this?

You are currently reading Photo a day: Day 9. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply