How to get overly excited about a tea kettle.

Saturday, July 14, 2012 § 0

Hey, remember this blog post when I talked about the Paula Deen tea kettle I've been lusting after for my new apartment?

WELLLL....



I know, it's a very ordinary purchase, but it's all mine, and it's bringing me one step closer to the move-in day.  I CAN'T WAIT.  

I've been making ordinary purchases all over the place- a bathroom rug, a shower curtain, plates, bookshelves- and yet, each purchase is like a new puppy.  I freak out.  I don't know what it is about the looming joy of complete independence, but I like it a whole lot.  Especially compared to the way I felt around this time last summer, which included panic, fear, distress, and general discomfort. 

It's so nice to have that out of the way.  

What's this?

You are currently reading How to get overly excited about a tea kettle. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply