My 300th Post.

Saturday, December 22, 2012 § 0

Oh, man.  It's numero 300 and I'm already thinking about starting a new blog.

I don't know what it is about me.  I've just been having so much trouble keeping this one alive and keeping myself interested in it.  I want something simpler, something cleaner...and i'm starting to hate my URL.  'She's a Calamity'?  I just don't know.

Well, someone talk me out of this.  The new one would still be a lifestyle blog, and focused more around the videos I do for my school's newspaper.  I just feel like this one has run its course- this one still feels like High School Madi and not College Kid Madi.  I feel like I'm starting another chapter.

I'm honestly surprised I kept this one going for so long- nearly four years.  If I do start a new one, I'd want beautiful photography, blogging traditions, and, of course, my videos to reign supreme.

Gimme some advice!


What's this?

You are currently reading My 300th Post. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply